CLIMBING OVER THE ROCKS IN ORMOND
devs, will u gonna fix that or just going to let that in the game? personally i think it's really funny
Tagged:
Mod
devs, will u gonna fix that or just going to let that in the game? personally i think it's really funny
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really hope the rock climbing becomes a proper feature. It can add some nice variation to the game
yokomoto map too
dont know how to spell it
I hope they stay, to be honest, they add some variety in loops and it could create more design space for different kinds of loops.
Was playing on Ormond with a Farming Nurse the other night and saw that addition. Personally I'd be fine with it staying, its a useful spot for both Survivors and Killers in my opinion