Pestula flower in game
Was playing on my Xbox series X and came across a pestula flower on "The Game" map and I don't think I used an offering at all. Are these supposed to appear?
Tagged:
Pending
Was playing on my Xbox series X and came across a pestula flower on "The Game" map and I don't think I used an offering at all. Are these supposed to appear?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes - this isn't a bug. If you activate the challenges related to Pestula Pettles in level 1 of Tome 5, they will appear in the map, so they'll appear all year around so long as someone activates it.