Whose enjoying twins
Whose enjoying the twins playing as and against.
Whose enjoying the twins playing as and against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I LOVE them. I loved them on the PBE and love them on live. Playing as Victor is loads of fun as you're this little pest running chaos onto the Survivior and giving them face hugs. Meanwhile I know if I goof it up or they outplay me, they get their revenge and send me into a pile of goop at their feet. Playing against them is also fun, I love to see how many Victor kicks I can get into a match and my record is 6 with Felix currently. Though I been playing as them mostly, only one Survivor game on live where I got 2 kicks with David. Even got him new shoes to kick with.
And despite the complaints on here, most of the Survivor I've faced have had fun facing me. Some even said it was the first time in awhile they really enjoyed a match. The ones complaining about slugging just aren't healing. Victor can only team wipe if people refuse to heal.
I was enjoy playing against them for the first little while, but now every Twins player I come across just camps because what else are they going to do when everyone's paired off? Still, the concept is pretty great, and I look forward to their upcoming tweak patch.
can't wait until every other power use isnt just victor spawning waist deep in the floor unable to move
Haven't bought them yet but as a survivor can't say I'm enjoying them much. The chases are like Deathslingers, you literally can't do anything against Victor. Their only weaknesses I could find were the downtimes outside chases, survivors healing (Inner Strength and WGLF worked wonders) and keeping the killer from using Victor by not removing him instantly (you can turn him in to an M1 killer for 40 seconds at a time). Neither strategies were fun or engaging for me, and I could imagine using their powers to injure 1 survivor across the map and having to play as an M1 killer for the next half a minute wasn't very fun for the killers either.
Disclaimer for "those" killer mains, I'm not calling the Twins OP, I'm just calling them boring to face. Their strength is that you can't do anything in chases and their weaknesses are everything outside chases.
Enjoying them thus far, great addition to the killer fam.