new perk screw you mf

You sacrifice your item and down a survivor who's refusing to leave the game or are being jerks having this perk comes at the risk of being seen always by the killer and you are marked if take it but it doubles all bp if used activates once 2 gens are done (I couldn't take the fear anymore they wouldn't leave and kept trying to get us killed so I hit them over the head and ran I didn't look back even when I heard the screams)

Comments

  • What are you wanting about?
  • Ok to be honest it was random but it can be just annoying in a game where you want to leave but cannot because some jerks decided to lure the killer to you just to get away or just constantly go to your gen blow it and run leaving you to be killed this is a perk to help discourage it by letting you knock them down for being a dick all match just to get save's or the hatch
  • A survivor perk that lets you hit other survivors in game and hurt or down them for being ducks to the others in game sorry I not the best at explaining ideas
  • Oh, I got it. So, basically, you want a perk, which allows survivors be toxic not only towards killer, but for each other aswell. And also, this perk would give you double BP if used.

  • Rattman said:

    Oh, I got it. So, basically, you want a perk, which allows survivors be toxic not only towards killer, but for each other aswell. And also, this perk would give you double BP if used.

    Ok that is a hilarious meme and while blunt I think you nailed this down I mean it was a random not serious thought but it would be funny to see teams go and slug the one that is not helping while also taking out hatch camping and while it doubles bp your also constantly on the radar to the killer