just curious

Anyone else have P3 spirit yet? Been farming with Freddy since last night, I get almost 210k a match

Comments

  • Thats impossible unless you have survivors sniping you.....

  • Thats impossible unless you have survivors sniping you.....

    Not impossible at all, me and my friends stayed at rank 15 and we kept lobbying up and farmed since the event started.
  • Anyone else have P3 spirit yet? Been farming with Freddy since last night, I get almost 210k a match
    I just hit P1 the goal is to get her to P3 this weekend. Also I want to P3 Adam.
  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    Anyone else have P3 spirit yet? Been farming with Freddy since last night, I get almost 210k a match

    I have P1-50 and 500k in bank. Tomorrow she will be P3

  • RSB said:

    @TheDarkLycan said:
    Anyone else have P3 spirit yet? Been farming with Freddy since last night, I get almost 210k a match

    I have P1-50 and 500k in bank. Tomorrow she will be P3

    Don't forget that you can buy owned perks in the shrine for even more BP
  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    RSB said:

    @TheDarkLycan said:

    Anyone else have P3 spirit yet? Been farming with Freddy since last night, I get almost 210k a match

    I have P1-50 and 500k in bank. Tomorrow she will be P3

    Don't forget that you can buy owned perks in the shrine for even more BP

    It is not profitable anymore in my opinion. I have ~16k shards, but... I guess I'm gonna leave it for the skins.