Bad Survivors with Hag

If you play a lot of survivor you should know by now that most hags put a trap down right in front or beside of where they hooked you at. I still dont understand why some survivors stull run and unhook you without crouching playing against hag! Its so annoying. For example: a survivor just got hooked last game in the basement and hag put a trap down i went to save them and they seen me crouching to get them off the hook, as soon as i unhook them they run right past the trap and hag teleports and slaps me down. I really dont understand why some survivors dont crouch and just run straight through a trap, like they have no common sense sometimes

Comments

  • I was trying to do an archive challenge to get a certain number of unhooks (can't remember the number) and I needed just one more unhook and had needed it for over a day, I was so frustrated. I went against a hag so I ran, crouched, unhooked a Claudette and she just ran over the traps so the hag teleported back and got me an unsafe so I didn't finish my challenge,

  • Hag is pretty rare, so they probably forget. Plus there is the issue that many Hags proxy camp and will come waddling back forcing the Survivors to run and trigger her traps or be caught crouch walking in the open a few feet from the hook.

  • The amount of times I've unhooked someone only for them to immediately spring a trap is far more depressing. Come on, survivors, it's not rocket surgery. Crouch.