Please bring back the Winter Solstice assets.
Title explains it all. I just want the menu and music back. (Preferably with the winter theme overriding both the survivor and default killer theme.) It was so cool to have and I miss it so much.
Title explains it all. I just want the menu and music back. (Preferably with the winter theme overriding both the survivor and default killer theme.) It was so cool to have and I miss it so much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Menu, lights on hooks/gens, and firecrackers. That's it. Maybe if they want to be cool add fruitcake BP offering.
A fruitcake offering would be so cool to have.
Yeah that could be like the gruesome Gateau of the advent calendar event.
That's what I was thinking of. It'd be a good addition during the holidays.