The Spirit's husk should not static/sparkle when she is phasing.

I have noticed that the Spirit's husk will static and sparkle when she is phasing in the spirit world. I believe that this is extremely weakening to her potential as a killer. The Spirit seems like a good mind game killer, at least in theory, able to fake her phase and lure survivors into coming near her. She could, for example, stop moving at a pallet and trick the survivor into vaulting over it, thinking she is phasing. However, since her husk statics, it gives away her plan and any mind game potential is gone. The addition of the static greatly takes away from her strength as both a jump scare killer and a mind game killer, and when combines with the fact that grass will move from her, crows will fly away, and she cant see the survivors (which I do think is fair, just listing it) and she cant read aura in the spirit realm, it stacks up against her far too much.

Comments

  • I have noticed that the Spirit's husk will static and sparkle when she is phasing in the spirit world. I believe that this is extremely weakening to her potential as a killer. The Spirit seems like a good mind game killer, at least in theory, able to fake her phase and lure survivors into coming near her. She could, for example, stop moving at a pallet and trick the survivor into vaulting over it, thinking she is phasing. However, since her husk statics, it gives away her plan and any mind game potential is gone. The addition of the static greatly takes away from her strength as both a jump scare killer and a mind game killer, and when combines with the fact that grass will move from her, crows will fly away, and she cant see the survivors (which I do think is fair, just listing it) and she cant read aura in the spirit realm, it stacks up against her far too much.

    She sparkles on and off I believe as mid chase a spirit sparkled to me without being still.
  • I do believe that her white noise is too loud, hearing that over a gen almost done means she couldn't sneak on me. She came up to the gen and looked around, also spine chill works on her while she is phase walking so rip.