BBQ n Chilli broken?
I was just in a match where I hooked 3 of them 100% , moried them gave last one gate (she was pregnant felt bad) and I still only had 2 tokens
I was just in a match where I hooked 3 of them 100% , moried them gave last one gate (she was pregnant felt bad) and I still only had 2 tokens
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was it BBQ3? Or just BBQ1? You only get 4 token if the perk is on lvl 3.
its lvl 3 in my 2nd match it worked fine... no idea why it did that in previous match and token didnt count
Some people have reported the same in the bug compilations thread(s), specifically on the twins, but some other killers also not getting the BP too it seems.