Archive challenge not being awarded.

Good Evening BHVR,

I am not a great survivor so when attempting to get two iridescent emblems in the same game, it took me some time. Probably 10 games or so. However, the archive never actually awarded me credit for it.

dbdbug.png

I'm a killer main, so I'm really quite bummed out about this.

Kind Regards,


Falhurk (Wednesday in game).

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Not a great survivor? At rank 4? I wish I was your level of "bad" LOL. Not sure what happened but man I feel your pain! Hopefully it can be fixed?

  • @MelliMJean said:

    Not a great survivor? At rank 4? I wish I was your level of "bad" LOL. Not sure what happened but man I feel your pain! Hopefully it can be fixed?

    I mean, I have about 650-700 hours in the game overall between PC and PS4. I don't ever see rank 2. Occasionally rank 3 as a survivor. Whereas on killer side I'm rank 1 pretty much always except for meme builds.