Custom games update
So recently I bought 2 killers, Deathslinger and Pyramid head. As expected, they were kind of difficult to grasp on for a few matches at first, mainly because I wasn't comfortable with controlling them. Due to this, I've come to 2 simple and easy solutions using custom games.
- Let us have everything unlocked. I mean everything, characters included. Considering they unlocked every perk and addon, the only conclusion I could think off was that they WANT you to buy a killer, and if you don't like it... Well, you can go **** yourself I guess. (I hate to be that guy but this is the most reasonable explanation to me).
- Let us play solo custom games. If combined with point 1, people could try out new killers before buying them, or use this feature to try new maps, tactics, powers, etc.
I believe that in the recently Q&A it was said the custom games were nearly used, and I wonder why. But with these features I truly think the usage of this gamemode will increase. In fact, I would bet my P3 huntress on this.
(also, my respect to every rank 1 killer who tried a newly bought killer and got destroyed).
Have a good day.
Comments