My current killer tier list
Thing to note
- Twins are heavily subject to change. In their current state (and discounting any bugs), I place them in D-tier solely because everything they can do has counter play... except camping. They're more consistent than Trapper, at least. And while they rely on slugging, they also have to deal with anti-snowball/slugging perks (DS, Unbreakable, etc)
- While add-ons were included, I discounted ones that were completely broken/objectively unfair and imbalanced (ex: Iri-Head, Pinky Finger, etc)
- While Bubba is seemingly ahead of Billy, I actually think they're about equal. Bubba has far better add-ons though.
- Freddy is the easiest killer in the game. He's far from the best killer in the game... and most of his add-ons are pretty bad.
- Yes, Nurse and Spirit both deserved their own tier for how absolutely terrifyingly strong they are in the right hands.

Comments
I'd out Bubba above Slinger and Hillbilly above Huntress and Freddy, maybe even Blight.