About DemoG Rework: Tunnels should be reworked

I've been a very regular Demogorgon player and right now I'm still playing it, it's a killer that could be much better, I think the devs did a good job but insufficient.

I want to propose a suggestion in this post that I don't know if devs will be able to read it by a 4200 hour gamer who has been playing his game for 4 years.

What would make Demogorgon in a better place would be the following change:

- (Maximum tunnels 3) Taking a trip through a tunnel will have a CoolDown of 30 seconds.

If Demogorgon wants to travel, he will not have to have 2 tunnels to travel through them, but he will have to look towards the place where he wants to go and will create a tunnel at the exit and at the arrival.

That is, demogorgon will have 6 tunnels finally distributed on the map, each of them will have a 30 second CD.

Demogorgon can use tunnels that have not been used, once used they will close for 30 seconds.


I guess the devs will do a good job ... when their upgrades come.

Comments

  • "I don't know if you've faced me on occasions"


    Sorry I haven't seen a single demo for 2months while playing daily

  • I'm not quite sure what you're saying tbh.

    I'd be down for a change like Nurse where you place a portal down then pick a direction and hold the button down to extend the location of the 2nd portal until you let go. It would let you set up portals across the map without actually having to walk there first if your timing is really good.

  • @coppersly said:

    I'm not quite sure what you're saying tbh.

    I'd be down for a change like Nurse where you place a portal down then pick a direction and hold the button down to extend the location of the 2nd portal until you let go. It would let you set up portals across the map without actually having to walk there first if your timing is really good.

    If any of that, create as your own tunnel without creating 2 of them. But on the other hand, you can use them to your liking when you have more distributed.