The Twins + Head On - Disconnected from Host

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description: This occurred while playing as the Killer as The Twins. I was controlling Charlotte, while Victor was detached from me (victor's 'dormant' state). A survivor landed a stun on me with the perk Head On. Almost immediately, during the stun animation, I was prompted with the 5 tally loading screen, followed by the message "You were disconnected from the host," and the post-game lobby screen.

Extra info for reproduction: This was in a Public Match. This was on the map Hawkins National Laboratory. There were two survivors remaining in the trial: one on the hook, and one who did the Head On.

Killer Perks: Oppression, Pop Goes the Weasel, Surveillance, and Haunted Grounds.

Killer Add-ons: Toy Sword (common) and Cat's eye (uncommon)

I believe that the key to this is that Victor was detached from Charlotte while Charlotte received a Head On stun. This is my first time reporting a bug, so unfortunately I didn't think of recording it when it happened.

Tagged: Pending

Comments