So many bugs with Twins

@Peanits there's a whole lot wrong with this chapter yo

victorbug.jpg

Whenever you play the twins, Victor has a lot of bugs that weren't polished.

You periodically will shoot him out and then this happens and you can't use or move him and it makes a free kick.

Victor floats above all the survivors he hooks to, and when i go back to him his camera is always messed up so im not even sure if killer instinct spotting is working properly. Others i've found is stairs is not a thing and you can't aim your leap properly at all.

Side note, whenever you down people they teleport to a favored location instead of the spot they got downed at.


mericless error.jpg

The other thing I'm upset about is the constant attempts and 4k results that don't reward me Adept for the twins, I'm less than 1,500 bp from max, what else triggers merciless? I'm growing frustrated

Comments