QOL season

Ok I know I have made a thread like this before but.

In a previous livestream they made it clear that the team has grown and is now big enough to and focus on the QOL aspect as well as focus on new chapters.

Well now chapter 18 is out, with a lot of issues and unfinished aspects, they clearly have shown they are not capable of doing both at the same time.

Hell, look at Ubisoft with rainbow six siege, they are by far a bigger team and company than bhvr.

And yet they decided to dedicate a season for QOL aka operation health.

They though, and imo were right about it, that was the best approach to handle the problems the game had.

Even made it easier for them in the long run because if there were issues with a new season they had more man power to focus on that.

While bhvr, and I might be wrong as I don't work there, will now focus the QOL team on chapter 18 and on other issues from before chapter 18.

Which is not really ideal if you ask me.

The new issues could easily have something to do with the older issues, and as now 1 team is probably split up and focusing on 2 different subjects, they might not see it or might not get on the same wave length with eachother.

I don't know if they are just arrogant to think they are better than a bigger company and can pull it off, or if it's their ego's not willing to admit it is better to focus an chapter on QOL, or that it might be something else they can't or won't say anything about it.

But if you ask me, it will be better, especially in the long run, to just focus on a QOL chapter and iron out most of the issues they have.

And I truly hope the devs will realise this to rather sooner than later.

Comments