This is an unprecedented mess. Seriously unplayable.

I know people were saying this patch is buggy, and most DBD patches have bugs, but this is way too much, it's not "buggy" it's just broken, the killer doesn't work half of the time, I think it would have been better to postpone the release than releasing like this.

The Twins are broken. In one match I COULDN'T ATTACK WITH VICTOR, I had to play with a basic M1 killer that is Charlotte for the whole match. Other times I get stuck in the floor when releasing Victor, but that's not the main issue, if I try to "get unstuck" and Pounce, Victor FREEZES and he's there for, I don't know, 2 or 3 minutes until he dies out of a timeout. 45 degree camera angle with Victor, hoarder doesn't work as intended (and I needed it for location for the adept, since I can't run BBQ, discordance or any location perk) you name it, it's a mess, if feels like the twins are still on a PTB, maybe even worse than the PTB.

It's insane, luckily I just did the adept and I'm now trying to get the "Tag Team" achievement and that's it, I'm not using this killer until it gets fixed.

OH, and Doctor's annoying "BROM BROM BROM BROM" music is back, thanks, as a Doc main I can't stress enough how annoying that is.

Worst. Patch. Ever.

Comments

  • Oh, let me be clear, I LOVE the twins, the concept, the art, the idea behind them, etc... but the execution is poor, the mechanics don't work. And I even have issues with some things about their power, but they're fun to play when they work, so I have hope for a good next patch.