Matchmaking ps4
I live in the EU, Denmark to be precise WHY do i Keep getting lobbies full of people from Japan?
Their ping is usually over 300 and they just keep joining, then leaving for around 10 minutes. isn't this region locked?
this is usually only as killer though.
Comments
LOL at least u are filling the lobbies, im here cause im tired of wasting 40 mins to fill a single one!
Too many killers. Survivor point gain isn’t good enough to compare
rank 1 btw
so I better go dwight with WGLF then ^_^
I dont remember its been this bad. But my last time I think it was at the chinese new year or Christmas (can't remember when they had the double BP event). But I took a huge break after that ^^
it makes me wonder if I should dc till rank 10 and start over again.