hacks?

I'm aware when you unhook a survivor sometimes they get invincibility, however this survivor I was chasing wasn't hooked the entire game. I found her and chased her and she dropped a pallet, I broke the pallet and hit her and she glowed and the hit didn't register like she had invincibility. I don't see any perks in her kit that offers such a function and when I did hook her and the last survivor (2 dead, 2 on hooks) she got off the hook and immediately found the hatch.

Just seems a bit too fishy for me. Taking a with invincibility for no reason (no unhook/hook event), getting off the hook with no slippery meat, then finding the hatch within 5 seconds of getting off the hook.

Comments

    1. please censor the name.
    2. They had Syptic Agent (which gives you the endurance status effect) no hacks here.
    3. They could have 4%, because as you said you hadn't hooked them before. Plus, their teammates could have brought luck offerings.