Stuttering fps
After the latest patch on Series X I get random fps stuttering when in chases on certain maps like haddonfeild. I also seen a bunch more people on other platforms in a community forum report these same issues.
Tagged:
Pending
After the latest patch on Series X I get random fps stuttering when in chases on certain maps like haddonfeild. I also seen a bunch more people on other platforms in a community forum report these same issues.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having it as Twins on PS4 too. Any map.
Pc too, this game need a high optimize update
I had this on series x gas heaven