Have you bought the Binding of Kin DLC?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean a full French DLC, bugged or not, i had too.
And from the games i played as the new characters yeah lot of bugs came with the patch but the perks and power are fun :)
I was really excited for this chapter and bought the DLC as soon as it came out. But after seeing how many bugs came in this patch, I can't say I'm very proud of my purchase...
Im not buying it until the devs fix their perks and some bugged aspects related with the power.
I'm not buying it considering in my opinion I dont want the killer and I almost have enough shards to buy Elodie.
And i won't. I will just save up 9000 Shards and buy the Killer.
I usually buy non-licensed characters with shards. It gives me a reason to keep on grinding those Iridescent bastards, cause I don't care too much about cosmetics.
no i usually wait for them to go on a sale since they go on sales pretty often throughout the year and this DLC didnt really interest me