bug victor does not change character
I had the problem in several games that victor staryed glued to the ground if i could move, but this case was different i took out victor he stayed on the ground and i could not move or do anything neither change character to charlotte, u had perk but i did not the came up on the screen with the bug that gave me i was like this for the whole game i thought the internet had gone but a survivor approached and automatically victor hung up on him i hope the solve that error in the game because it spoils the fun.
bug 1.png bug.jpg
Comments
I had the same bug it pisses me off that they let a bug like that into live servers. I had to DC because I was stuck forever could not switch or do anything. Now I got the dc timer and lost a pip.