Is there a way to reset the ban time in matches?

Good night! lately i was banned for 24 hours in dbd, because of internet and crasch issues inside the game, i was wondering if there is any way to get back to being 5 minutes of banning or if it will stay like this forever.


Comments

  • Dang, how many times have you disconnected to get 24 hours? If there way a way to reset your penalty time, I'm sure many people would use and abuse that system


  • My game crashed several times and today I was disconnected from the host from nowhere in the middle of the game, in total there were 6 or 7 bans almost q in sequence

  • @My_Aespa said:

    Dang, how many times have you disconnected to get 24 hours? If there way a way to reset your penalty time, I'm sure many people would use and abuse that system

    I'll take a break from the dbd, I was told every 24 hrs without a ban, you remove 1 restriction, but I don't know if it's true
    


  • @ryansdbd said:

    My game crashed several times and today I was disconnected from the host from nowhere in the middle of the game, in total there were 6 or 7 bans almost q in sequence

    Desculpe os meus maus conhecimentos linguísticos, mas talvez você mesmo possa enviar um bilhete para os devs e explicar a situação, talvez eles o possam ajudar...?