I like the graphic updates, but they add awful breakable walls in awful spots that no one wants. Graphic update means that another map or realm adds breakable walls, so there are less maps with no breakable walls
I like the graphic updates, but they add awful breakable walls in awful spots that no one wants. Graphic update means that another map or realm adds breakable walls, so there are less maps with no breakable walls
Yeah I understand where you're coming from but with a new map also comes breakable walls. Which I don't like.
I have waited for the Coldwind Farm update since they announced the new graphics. Up until now, they have delayed Coldwind but they cannot escape from it anymore on next chapter.
There are A LOT of rough edges on pretty much every map. Invisible collision on loops, basement stairs, ect. that killers and survivors get snagged on, these must be smoothed out. Portals, traps, and snare placements need to be more forgiving. Nurse blinks and demo shreds on certain maps should be addressed.
Honestly, skip the new stuff for a bit and polish up everything we have now. It's frustrating to keep running into these issues, more than not getting something new.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the graphic updates, but they add awful breakable walls in awful spots that no one wants. Graphic update means that another map or realm adds breakable walls, so there are less maps with no breakable walls
Doesn't matter to me. Either way the grass would be useless for Trapper :(
Yeah I understand where you're coming from but with a new map also comes breakable walls. Which I don't like.
In other times, yes i want a New map.
Buuuuuut, right now is not a possibility.
Yeah true, we'll get them either way, but at least with a new map we will still have more that don't than if we had a graphic update
I have waited for the Coldwind Farm update since they announced the new graphics. Up until now, they have delayed Coldwind but they cannot escape from it anymore on next chapter.
graphics update. I want the coldwind and swamp updates.
I'd say 3 but it's kind of irrelvant as the graphics team is seperate from the gameplay programmers and are not interchangeable.
I would either like a new map or graphics update but if there was 1 map that I could choose it would be Hawkins. I would love if they did Hawkins
But without breakable walls
There are A LOT of rough edges on pretty much every map. Invisible collision on loops, basement stairs, ect. that killers and survivors get snagged on, these must be smoothed out. Portals, traps, and snare placements need to be more forgiving. Nurse blinks and demo shreds on certain maps should be addressed.
Honestly, skip the new stuff for a bit and polish up everything we have now. It's frustrating to keep running into these issues, more than not getting something new.