What's happening with hook spawn?
I've been getting matches that no one uses any offering and there was no hooking for huge parts of the map. Survivors are literally escaping from the shoulders and I'm not even CLOSE to a hook.
I've been getting matches that no one uses any offering and there was no hooking for huge parts of the map. Survivors are literally escaping from the shoulders and I'm not even CLOSE to a hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn....I have yet to see this.
I can't remember the last time I saw someone wiggle off. Hooks are crazy close now.
You can sabo 1 and killer still gets to the next one anyway.
Hook spawns on ormond are pretty far away.
I've noticed that on a couple matches on autohaven as well.
Not sure if this is what you're running into but I have noticed more Survivors running Flip Flop since twins went live.