BBQ aura reading is fine, but it's not giving any extra bloodpoints.
there is a currently a bug with the emblem system. the emblem doesnt register the correct amount of hooks therefore it might fk with bbq perk.
I had the same problem. All 4 stacks but no bonus BPs. And I am not sure, but I think I did get bonus bbps until I upgraded BBQ to tier 3.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there is a currently a bug with the emblem system. the emblem doesnt register the correct amount of hooks therefore it might fk with bbq perk.
I had the same problem. All 4 stacks but no bonus BPs. And I am not sure, but I think I did get bonus bbps until I upgraded BBQ to tier 3.