Bug: I am unable to reveal Ghostface

I have been experiencing this issue for a long time, I am not sure when it started, but it was definitely several chapters ago. Whenever a Ghostface tries to stalk me, I can not reveal him. It doesn't matter which map, how much of him I can see or where he is placed on the screen, I don't even get the sound cue.

I didn't think much of it until recently, just complained to my friends that I can't play around him since I can't reveal, but I recently got so fed up with looking at Ghostfaces to no avail, that I had some friends do custom games with me to test if I can reveal at all, which I couldn't. I thought the issue might have been my resolution, as I have to lower my resolution to avoid lag, but changing it to highest settings has no effect.

I really don't know what is causing this, and I haven't been able to find anyone experiencing the same issue online.

I am playing on PC, on a low end laptop.

https://imgur.com/N6Qh1CT


Tagged: Pending

Comments