Nightmare on Elm Street PS5

Am I going to be forced to purchase this chapter again on PS5 and basically redo everything on them?

Showing that I have not purchasedt it on PS5 even though I've had both Quentin and Freddy P3 with all perks for nearly 3 years.

Have bought every other chapter/add on PS4 and they are all showing as purchased or unavailable (installed) on PS5.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • We're aware of this and it's being investigated. We don't have a solution to offer for now.

  • Is this going to reset both Freddy and Quentin to Level 1 when its fixed if I start the game?

  • @Tizzle said:

    Is this going to reset both Freddy and Quentin to Level 1 when its fixed if I start the game?

    Sorry, I am afraid I have no answer for you but what I have provided already !

  • Hmm... I didn’t have this problem. Freddy and Quentin have reappeared for me, at the level I had them in PS4, and all their accumulated inventory.

    It still thinks I need to buy the chapter again, but this isn’t affecting my ability to use them again.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Hmm... I didn’t have this problem. Freddy and Quentin have reappeared for me, at the level I had them in PS4, and all their accumulated inventory.

    It still thinks I need to buy the chapter again, but this isn’t affecting my ability to use them again.

    Ok great, thanks for the response!