Rank 1-5
Maybe it's just on xbox, but why is rank 1-5 full of toxic kids? The amount of killers face camping is unreal, don't get me started on the prestige 3 Claudettes... I hoped the higher ranks would be better, these actions just makes me want to go back to rank 10+..
Comments
Also so far as prestige Claudette, yeah some people think they are invincible that is why I make sure I look really good when searching because her clothing is hard to detect.
Sounds like a problem with your teammates, not the killer.
Why should a killer leaves if he knows nobody is on gens?
There are killers that will target me, specifically me, when I am a survivor in their games. I ran into at 2 of them last night, I'd give the names but it's against the rules. It's annoying AF to be put into a lobby with a killer that is just out to ruin your game. I report these A holes, and block them, but there is currently no way to completely avoid them and it sucks. I don't care if a killer plays like a jerk sometimes, but when it's every game I'm in with them it's grieving.
There are a lot of toxic survivors too. It honestly doesn't take skill to just run in a circle. If it's a slow killer or good RNG or both it's super easy to do. And it's not hard to just rush gens either. I usually send GG after games when I'm killer and some survs are salty AF when it's mostly the circumstances. I tend to just block these players and try to avoid them in the future.
I was rather frustrated when I first posted this and have since calmed down. I just assumed the higher ranks while being more sweaty, would have better gameplay then a typical rank 20 game.