when switching to vic you get stuck in the ground forever.. not just switch back to charlotte
I was stuck for the rest of the match because of this... i couldnt use charlotte or anything.. what a joke
Tagged:
Pending
I was stuck for the rest of the match because of this... i couldnt use charlotte or anything.. what a joke
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Similar thing happened to me. When spawning Vic he was in the floor and I couldn't move him.
That's nothing compared to what happened to me, my character model was frozen in the ground, and I couldn't switch back to Charlotte oof
Can confirm