Haddonfield Street Gen Bug

When repairing the street generator in Haddonfield, if you repair it from the street side, you get stuck in it for a solid 2-5 seconds or so. It happens almost every time, so we can only use two people on it instead of three, making it slower. I play on PC and it happens often. Please fix this.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • wanted to make a discussion about that, you made it faster

    I have a video of getting stuck in a gen. you can get out btw just by going left from the gen.

    will send it here later

    image.png

    ig i cant send a video but i can send a picture

  • @DBD_Asteria said:

    wanted to make a discussion about that, you made it faster

    I have a video of getting stuck in a gen. you can get out btw just by going left from the gen.

    will send it here later

    Thank you! i'm glad i'm not the only one, i first experienced it last night. you can get out but it takes a few seconds and it gives the killer a prime target.