New settnings "slider".... why?
What happned with the old slider. Also why is the minium res 65 and why is it 5+ and -5 now?
I assume the only way to get the audio you really want is by editing the config files?
What happned with the old slider. Also why is the minium res 65 and why is it 5+ and -5 now?
I assume the only way to get the audio you really want is by editing the config files?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
insert "always has been meme.jpeg"
Wow, it was changed from a resolution slider, which is already super weird and something I don't think I have ever seen before, to a resolution slider that allows you to change it only in increments of 5%. Why can't it be a dropdown with options like every other game has it?