matchmaking

I have heard about this problem recently from many people, and I have recently started experiencing it. I am currently a rank 9 (I'm new), and I keep getting red rank killers, last game a rank 1 twins. I feel its unfair to match people with only ~200 hours with literal red rank killers. It really needs to get fixed. This same thing even happened to me at around rank 14-15 and I am deranking like crazy due to this unfair matchmaking. Also rank isn't everything to me, but when my whole team is green ranks, and the killer is rank 1 and we all die with like 3 gens left it gets old fast.

Comments

  • It should.

    It won't.

    Honestly if the matchmaker problems are bothering you, my honest advice is to just play a different game or something. DBD has had problems with pairing people fairly for 4 years I doubt it's gonna change anytime soon.

  • Trust me, cherish the time you spend in low ranks. It sucks in red ranks.

    But for the matchmaking that's just par for the course at this point.

  • @chieften333 said:

    Trust me, cherish the time you spend in low ranks. It sucks in red ranks.

    But for the matchmaking that's just par for the course at this point.

    yeah, I got that feeling, sucks it will probably never be fixed, but it just keeps happening and makes playing survivor a bit less fun