Victor bug
When i unbind victor he gets stuck for at least 3 minutes. Im not suhow it happens but its happened twice now. i got free last time because a survivor got close enough to me as victor tto get out of the bug
Tagged:
Pending
When i unbind victor he gets stuck for at least 3 minutes. Im not suhow it happens but its happened twice now. i got free last time because a survivor got close enough to me as victor tto get out of the bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it does it constantly, I don't know how this made it to live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RNii-Oo6qkHad something similar happen to me a couple times already. It seems to be Victor somehow getting stuck halfway into the ground. Only way to get him back is to wait out the timer, or hope a survivor comes and kicks him beforehand.
thats where it happened to me once but it also happened to me next to a hill on suffocation pit
Came to report the same bug; if i switch back to Charlotte I can see that his character model is stuck in the ground from below the torso. Happened on 3-4 different maps so far. Running the PS4 version FYI
That happen to me too at a doorway when I broke a breakable wall and dropped Victor down. I wonder if it’s doorways. I was locked in the lunge animation until a survivor tried to kick Victor. Victor jumped on the survivor when they got too close.
It’s happened to me every game as the Twins except my first one. I unbind Victor, he gets stuck halfway in the ground and can’t do anything, I switch back to Charlotte and have to deal without my ability for however long the timer is (a long time unless a survivor intervenes).