When are we going to be addressed

When is a member of the 600 + BHVR team actually going to address us or give a statement regarding the absolute shambolic patch that is 4.4.0 with so many issues, I’d be a millionaire if I got a pound for every issue this patch.


the one statement we have so far is ‘ the issue is known and will be fixed in the hot fix’ - that is a piss poor response and shouldn’t even be released broken to then be fixed later.

someone at behaviour needs to publicly address this issue as it is wrong.

I am disgusted and my day is ruined

Comments

  • They barely even acknowledged the Halloween event.

    I doubt we'll get much of response for this either.

  • @chieften333 said:

    They barely even acknowledged the Halloween event.

    I doubt we'll get much of response for this either.

    I’ve not bought anything from this joke company in months - the way the act is as if they have 5 people in a garage working on the game.

  • @MasonOliver123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1786638#Comment_1786638

    I’ve not bought anything from this joke company in months - the way the act is as if they have 5 people in a garage working on the game.

    With this patch that's what it feels like. Honestly if we got actual dev communication instead of "don't worry we're looking Into it" , then I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be as upset.

  • We’re not going to hear anything unless sales and/or the amount of people logging in tank. Then they’ll say thanks for sticking with us as we worked through this,here’s 25,000 BP

  • @Funcle1983 said:

    We’re not going to hear anything unless sales and/or the amount of people logging in tank. Then they’ll say thanks for sticking with us as we worked through this,here’s 25,000 BP

    Seems to me all they care about is pushing cosmetics out and stealing £££

  • It’s 100% it! That’s why they have all these fog whisperers, to push all the new “super cute” cosmetics and tell everyone how amazing the game is when it’s not.