Victor getting stuck everywhere
Can we get him to spawn higher in the air or something when we pull him out? One time I couldn't even switch back to Charlotte for a good 30 seconds and Victor was stuck, I just about quit that game.
Can we get him to spawn higher in the air or something when we pull him out? One time I couldn't even switch back to Charlotte for a good 30 seconds and Victor was stuck, I just about quit that game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been stuck a few times, all but one time I was able to pounce out of it.
In my four matches as this killer, this has happened to me four times. They literally released an unfinished killer.