Slugging Vic and basecamper Charlotte
That's what I am seeing regarding playstyle so far. What are your experiences like versing the new DLC?
That's what I am seeing regarding playstyle so far. What are your experiences like versing the new DLC?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That strat can be so easily countered that it's laughable.
I encountered it as well, but me and a Nancy circled around Victor while Charlotte nodded along, it was a beautiful family moment <3
I would say that slugging and camping is the best way to play them at this moment in time.
You literally cannot do anything with Victor other than down and injure Survivors, so of course you will be slugging.
I don’t want to see another killer whining about “dead hard, soul guard, DS and UB.” Not one.