Victor chase points

Is being chased by Victor not supposed to award chase points? I was chased during time it took to repair a gen before he gave up and I didn't get any points for the chase. ๐Ÿ˜’

Comments

  • No. It doesn't count as a chase, which is stupid imo, but understandable since the chase music usually matches the sound of the terror radius, and the bab- I mean, Charlotte's brother, viktor, doesn't have a terror radius.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    No. It doesn't count as a chase, which is stupid imo, but understandable since the chase music usually matches the sound of the terror radius, and the bab- I mean, Charlotte's brother, viktor, doesn't have a terror radius.

    Hopefully they'll change that. It's pretty dumb to not have a chase count as a chase. If Victor can down survivors then survivors should get points for being in chase with him.

  • @bm33 said:

    Is being chased by Victor not supposed to award chase points? I was chased during time it took to repair a gen before he gave up and I didn't get any points for the chase. ๐Ÿ˜’

    I just had a game where I ran a Victor for 2 gens, then ran Charlotte for another gen. After I got hooked she got camped and my team tested did nothing until I went into 2nd stage. Finally I got unhooked. I was tunneled by the Victor and ran him for another gen. He downed me I died and I had no emblem for chase. I couldn't do anything all game, I was chased from the first 10 seconds and then tunneled until 1 gen remaining and inky earned 2 bronze emblems. What I've learned: randoms are bad, devs need to consider things like this, being in chase for a while game should award you way better emblems and points.

  • Would be cool if Victor had chase mechanics. You do a majority of chasing with him anyway, so some way to get Hunting and Chaser points easier would be nice.

  • I have no ######### idea why the devs opted to not give points for chasing and being chased by Victor. It's so ######### stupid.

    I also think that having Victor come back 6 seconds later after being kicked is stupid but that's a whole other conversation entirely.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    No. It doesn't count as a chase, which is stupid imo, but understandable since the chase music usually matches the sound of the terror radius, and the bab- I mean, Charlotte's brother, viktor, doesn't have a terror radius.

    don't kick my bab--brother.

    banned