PS4 - Victor got me through a locker
I had been playing since the new update had came out. In this one session I had, I was playing as Cheryl Mason, whose perks are blood pact, kindred, urban evasion and dark sense, on the Autohaven Wreckers’ wretched shop map. I had a health kit with me. I had just started the game and went into a locker in the shop. Then went back out after a while to do the generator in the shop. The killer released Victor so I went back into the locker because the killer was near me. Victor saw that I went into a locker and was trying to open the locker. The killer suddenly stepped back and lunged at me while I was in the locker. When I got out, Victor was on me.
I then went down when Charlotte came but after that the game went smoothly. I just wanted to make it known about the bug I had. Thank you.
Comments