So you get deranked because you got facecamped?
######### is this dumb ass logic. I get 3k BP and deranked because a dumb ass killer facecamped me and none unhooked me. Fix this stupid #########.
######### is this dumb ass logic. I get 3k BP and deranked because a dumb ass killer facecamped me and none unhooked me. Fix this stupid #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happens.
The thing I think is dumb is deranking after a win.
Like sorry I killed everyone too fast?
Or sorry I never got any hook saves cuz we finished all the gens before they caught anyone?
I thought about this a lot. The Killer gets punished with minus points in the Chaser emblem if he stays too long in a 16m radius around the hook if no other Survivor is also in this area. So why doesn't get the camped survivor bonus points in the Objective Emblem if the others do gens in that time (much like the points you get during chase) or get Benevolent points if others are healing.