PS4 - Victor able to pounce injured survivor in locker

Match against the Twins I was injured when Victor came running over. I went to hide in a locker. Victor shook his head "no" before pouncing the locker. I fell out of the locker in the dying state.

Steps to recreate

1. Play public match against the Twins.

2. When injured enter a locker.

3. Have Victor pounce the locker.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's part of the Known Issues. While the Patch Notes says that "Victor can become stuck inside of Lockers when pouncing Survivors", it seems it's because he actually "latches" onto them while they're in the Locker.

    In essence, he can hit you through Lockers at the moment.

    Hopefully it is same as the known issue but when it happened he didn't get stuck in the locker, went on to chase a nearby survivor.