no skins yet?

when are they going to put out this latest update skins? i need those kate sunglasses to protect her eyes from all the main killer saltiness about ds, hatch bla,bla,bla 🤣

Comments

  • Yesss I need her freedom American flag top!!
  • It will probably start next week

  • JustJess said:
    Yesss I need her freedom American flag top!!
    Ikr Kate’s new outfit the killer and double were the only things I wanted this patch but now I have wait three weeks unless it’s the next released cosmetic please let it be the next cosmeticĀ 
  • @JustJess said:
    Yesss I need her freedom American flag top!!

    I've always seen Jake Park shipped with Claudette Morel (no qualms here). Once that skin comes out though, then I think the Jake x Kate ship will start as they will be the only two characters with American flag cosmetics.

  • Peasant said:

    @JustJess said:
    Yesss I need her freedom American flag top!!

    I've always seen Jake Park shipped with Claudette Morel (no qualms here). Once that skin comes out though, then I think the Jake x Kate ship will start as they will be the only two characters with American flag cosmetics.

    That's fair. But I still ship Kate and Quentin. No reason to be honest, but I think those two are a great couple, and their style KIND OF matches, I always imagine Quentin being a kind of rock guitarist, yes I'm weird.