Best Lobby Simulator 2018
AKA. Dead by Daylight.
AKA. Dead by Daylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I take it you have never played Heroes of the Storm.
That game my friend is the true lobby simulator.
Buff WGLF, problem solved
Im sure that it doesnt take 40-60 mins to fill a lobby there...
Solved until the spirit hype is over
Really? On PS4 there’s alway way to many killers. Probably because they have the ability to delete survivors save files by closing application mid match. Devs said it wasn’t a big deal and to suck it up. Seems legit
Guess I got my answer ^.^
PC here, but now in the evening in EU the spirit hype decreased so hard already that I find a killer game in less than a minute