I was actually looking forward to this Xmas event until

Until I found out we only get 10k blood points a day and one of the days gives 1000 shards... AND no bloodpoint event to boost bloodpoint gains..... Honestly huuuuge disappointment

EDIT: now it's 500 shards this week

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Klakky said:

    • Dec. 28th 11AM ET – Dec. 29th 11AM ET: 500 Iridescent Shards 
    • Dec. 29th 11AM ET – Dec. 30th 11AM ET: 10,000 Bloodpoints 
    • Dec. 30th 11AM ET – Dec. 31st 11AM ET: 500 Iridescent Shards 
    • Dec. 31st 11AM ET – Jan. 3rd 11AM ET: 100,000 Bloodpoints (claimable once) 

    100k bloodpoints but only one so why was the advent calendar showing 4 days? Cause we can claim 1 reward within those 4 days?....

    Honestly worst event I ever saw in a game

    When I saw the pic on Twitter I thought it was awesome they were doing 4 days of 100k BP but then I saw it was claimable once and was like "ofcourse, why give out that much BP 4 days in a row to help with the grind?"

  • @Klakky said:

    • Dec. 28th 11AM ET – Dec. 29th 11AM ET: 500 Iridescent Shards 
    • Dec. 29th 11AM ET – Dec. 30th 11AM ET: 10,000 Bloodpoints 
    • Dec. 30th 11AM ET – Dec. 31st 11AM ET: 500 Iridescent Shards 
    • Dec. 31st 11AM ET – Jan. 3rd 11AM ET: 100,000 Bloodpoints (claimable once) 

    100k bloodpoints but only one so why was the advent calendar showing 4 days? Cause we can claim 1 reward within those 4 days?....

    Honestly worst event I ever saw in a game

    Yikes,even overwatch events were more fun than that (And those were mostly just reusing the same event from the previous year).

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1840830#Comment_1840830

    When I saw the pic on Twitter I thought it was awesome they were doing 4 days of 100k BP but then I saw it was claimable once and was like "ofcourse, why give out that much BP 4 days in a row to help with the grind?"

    I swear i could download any mobile game ever and even then i would get a better event than this.

    Pretty depressing.

1 2 ›