When is the new chapter dropping?
I mean, I have updated the game! But nothing seems to be working.
Oh wait, it was intentional.
I mean, I have updated the game! But nothing seems to be working.
Oh wait, it was intentional.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hoarder: Spawn 2 extra chests and lower the rarity of items found inside them.
KNOWN BUGS:
Hoarder: Does not spawn 2 extra chests
Hoarder: Does not lower the rarity of items found inside chests
Lmao
Every single thing this chapter added, is not working properly. How is this even happening lol
Just able noe to dl the patch...oh boy this os gonna be bad hearing what everyone is saying -.-
Don't forget there's also Fixed: Hoarder not spawning two extra chests
So somehow it's fixed and rebroken in the same patch?
That's the most BHVR thing I've ever read.