Non-toxic genuinely good randoms are the best
I know we all like to complain about how toxic DBD can be... but sometimes its not.
I know we all like to complain about how toxic DBD can be... but sometimes its not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're one of the randoms, it's also a super unexpected and kinda welcome power trip.
Unless you're trying to do the "finish 3 gens" challenge and ######### David knows how gens are done and keeps popping them before unhooking you and you're just hanging there fuming about how you're going to escape but still can't get that bloody thing finished.
Still, I'm glad I get wholesome teammates more than the other kind.