Game crashed after loading into a match
A few minutes ago I was loading into a game on Xbox One as legion and as soon as it loaded in the game made a buzzing sound and crashed. When I loaded in I found I had a 12 minute penalty for killer even though I never DC as killer because I almost never play killer. I wouldn't be complaining if it was just a 4 or 5 minute ban like the usual one but it was a 12 minute ban for something I had no control over and it ate my addons along with it.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This happens all the time. It happened to me on both xbox one x and original xbox one. This been going on a long time and the devs don't care.
Can't even upload a video as it happens as soon as the match starts.
EXACTLY! I'm pissed this time though is because I lost one of my stolen sketchbook addons which I only have 2 more of and I also got a whole 12 minute penalty for something I didn't even do! I don't even DC as killer because I don't play killer so I don't get why I got a 12 minute ban