IM SO SORRY
I was the only Yui in the game and a rank 8, you were Steve a rank 1 going against a rank 1 nurse. I was not trying to body block when you got downed at the gate, I was trying to do a protection and failed. You escaped but I felt bad 😬
I was the only Yui in the game and a rank 8, you were Steve a rank 1 going against a rank 1 nurse. I was not trying to body block when you got downed at the gate, I was trying to do a protection and failed. You escaped but I felt bad 😬
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It wasn't me but thought I would chip in.
Don't worry too much about it, we all make mistakes even if it is at the cost of our team mates. As long as you learn from them they can always be forgiven :)
I just felt bad cause I got him downed, I mean we saved him but I was like NOOOOO
It happens man, a few days ago a zarina tried bodyblocking for me just for her to sandbag me, I died because of that.