Any plans for more controller support?
Alot of the newer games releasing have so much support for controllers, while this game is still only remapping buttons and sensitivity, while it does not have Dead Zone changing for the Left or Right analog sticks (to anyone who doesn’t know what this means, Dead Zones change how much you have to move your analog sticks to get a response, increasing your dead zones helps solve issues with controller drift)
So do we have any plans for adding Dead Zone support for controllers?
Comments
Sorry if this is dumb, I'm new to playing games, but I thought that the controller sensitivity helped with that? I am actually planning on running a little test to up the sensitivity, that way I can attempt more 360s that actually register lol!
Increased sensitivity only helps you to turn faster.
OP is asking for an option to adjust how much you need to move your analog stick in order to get a response
Ah, I make a wonderful community fool. Watch me jingle in my dunce uniform. Jingle jingle.
Don't worry,i learned what a deadzone is on a controller just yesterday (Despite me playing on a controller for over 10 years 👀)