Should perks conflict with other ones?

This isn't going to happen because it would take a lot of work and I'm not sure if it would have any benefit.


The idea that if you're using a particular perk you can't use this one may be too limiting too.


I've seen a lot of complaints about perk combos on both sides

Comments

  • PGTW doesn't work with Hex: Ruin, because you aren't kicking any gens, but I've seen killers bring both in case Ruin is found early and Pop is their back up for slow-down.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    This isn't going to happen because it would take a lot of work and I'm not sure if it would have any benefit.

    The idea that if you're using a particular perk you can't use this one may be too limiting too.

    I've seen a lot of complaints about perk combos on both sides

    Such conflicts already exist. A player gets no benefit at all running No Mither with either Self Care, Fixated, Inner Strength, For The People, Second Wind, Solidarity.